le weekend

Chunky Boots - 3€ Converse - 1€ Platform Boots - 2.50€ Doc Martens - 2.50€ American Baseball Hat ...











Chunky Boots - 3€
Converse - 1€
Platform Boots - 2.50€
Doc Martens - 2.50€
American Baseball Hat - 2€
Belt, fishnet top, fluffy jumper, checked skirt, checked dress, acid wash levi's - Each about 1-3€

Just got back from a weekend trip to see my parents in France, it was my birthday on Friday so was great to spend it with them. We went to car boot sales and markets all weekend to find stuff for the shop and for me! I got loads of lovely things, lots of denim for the shop and some great things for myself. On Sunday we left at 7.30am for car boots and flea markets and didn't get back till 6pm! The french make a day out of having a stall at a flea market so around 1-3pm you can't really buy anything as you are interrupting their family lunch! We managed to have lunch in a cafe around then within metres of a flea market so that was great, I just love the french attitude and lifestyle. Sitting in a french cafe in the warmth and people watching is just lovely.

I managed to find lots of shoes this weekend, a great pair of buckled boots, some spice girl platforms woo yea, a pair of doc martens and some high top converse. All in my size! Also got a great american flat baseball cap, lots of lovely clothes, a great belt and a bag that my mum had already bought from a previous trip. All in all - very successful!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images