Jeffrey Campbell x Lazy Oaf

So here we are again, lusting after shoes! I got an email from lazy oaf and was about to just delete it as spam but I saw the...






So here we are again, lusting after shoes! I got an email from lazy oaf and was about to just delete it as spam but I saw the word Jeffrey Campbell and sloooowed down. These are the beauties I found by clicking the link. I cannot believe how amazing these shoes are, and they are available in the UK with all uk postage and everything - a dream! At £95 they are still pretty darn expensive but as they are actual JC's I feel like that's ok, arn't Litas like over 100?

They are pretty much just like my neheh ones from office but with a higher platfrom and I feel like if I wern't to get them I would be missing out, and then they would sell out and I'd be all 'why didn't I just buy them...?' So... the plan is, I am selling some stuff on ebay and if that comes to over £95 (please god please!) then I may think about buying these with those as surely by getting rid of old clothes it makes sense to buy something new? That's what I'm telling myself anyway. I am also so scared of my office boots dying on me as I am wearing them nearly every day that to have another similar pair to wear will make both last longer! LOGICAL!

It seems that everyone is doing a collaboration with JC which is great and I am glad a UK finally has yay!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images