miami horror

Top - Vintage Leggings - Topshop (car boot sale) Kimono - Asos (ebay) Wearing my kimono thingy again ...











Top - Vintage
Leggings - Topshop (car boot sale)
Kimono - Asos (ebay)

Wearing my kimono thingy again as it is so hot today but feel like I need a cover up for walking to work annnnd I just love it too much! This is a tee I got from a charity shop I think and cut up to make it cropped and sleeveless, I seem to do this to all my tees except my boy london one as I am too scared in case it goes wrong! This is such a good print for a tee and is perfect for hot weather. The leggings are from a car boot sale which was such a good find as they were still in stores when I got them and then the next week I found a pair in size 8 to give to my friend Grace, amazing what people are selling so cheap so soon after they buy them full price.

Been watching the city lately, love all the fashion shiz in it but how much do you hate Olivia? Man she needs to pack up and move out! Recently seen that Whitney is going to be on Next top model so that will be fun to see, if only I had sky so will have to find it on the internet somewhere!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the Kimono, it is so pretty!
    Love the outfit and your hair is a wonderful colour.

    http://www.stephaniejw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images