she's lost control

Top - American Apparel Shorts - Topshop Shirt - Vintage Boots - Jeffrey Campbell This was the outfit I w...








Top - American Apparel
Shorts - Topshop
Shirt - Vintage
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell

This was the outfit I was gonna wear today until I realised that I needed to walk to the post office and I would be freezing in the shop.... It's a good outfit for lounging about in the sun but didn't feel right today. I'll probably just shove some tights on next time but I so much prefer the look of bear legs, I get so jealous of these bloggers in LA and NY when they can wear bear legs all the time due to the weather but in england it just isn't warm enough unless you're sat directly in the sun! 

Anyway, I now have the same outfit on but with my leopard print midi dress from topshop under the crop tee, much more comfy and doesn't make me feel like I am flashing too much flesh. Been so tired this week but it is my birthday on Friday (24...ergh) and I am going away to see my parents in France for the weekend. I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday than in the hot sun and at flea markets!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images