riot

Nasty Gal x Jeffrey Campbell Riot Boots Been looking on this blog I found by a girl called Fanny Lyckman, she is damn cool and h...




Nasty Gal x Jeffrey Campbell Riot Boots

Been looking on this blog I found by a girl called Fanny Lyckman, she is damn cool and has a lovely blog with really good photos of what she wears and generally fashion photography. She's worn these boots twice and I am IN LOVE. I wanted the Neheh boots from Office but didn't buy them and now they are sold out and so when I saw these boyyyyy! They are quite high but she looks amazing in them with her casual look.

They are like 188 dollars so bit outta my price range (well a lot) and the neheh ones were only 40 quid, what was I thinking not buying them???? If anyone knows somewhere else to get this type of boot let me know, i need them in my life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images