cheated hearts

Jacket - Vintage Dress - Miss Selfridge Top - Primark Shoes - Vintage Earrings - Topshop Everyone is b...








Jacket - Vintage
Dress - Miss Selfridge
Top - Primark
Shoes - Vintage
Earrings - Topshop

Everyone is back at work today but we never seem to stop working, the charms of owning your own shop! Today I was trying to do something fun with my hair but it's just at that odd stage where it isn't long but it isn't short, stupid shoulder length hair, but I tried to curl it but it just looks like a mess but oh well. I also swapped shoes halfway through but felt weird wearing my creepers with tights so back to boots it was.

Wearing the jacket I stole from the shop, am looking to steal a plain denim one as well at some point but have to decide which one I want. Also got on my trusty dress from Miss selfridge, it is such a great length and is so comfy to wear. Just looking at the moment for a jersey skirt like this, not as tight as a pencil but high waisted so I can wear crop tops with it.

These gold earrings from Topshop were also a great buy, I wear them everywhere as they are just so easy and not as mental as massive hoops. I would love some peace ones if anyone knows where to buy some from? Off to work soon so better have some lunch!

love lucie x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cute outfit! Love the jacket. I remember buying peace earrings from claire accessories? haha.
    http://www.kukee.co.uk/ have some small ones? for £2.00.

    Stephanie
    http://www.stephaniejw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images