meet me tonight in atlantic city

The most annoying this just happened to me, I went into urban outfitters yesterday and spent far too much on 2 dresses, go...





The most annoying this just happened to me, I went into urban outfitters yesterday and spent far too much on 2 dresses, go online now and find one is now in the sale... What a joke, but oh well it's not that bad but still enough to piss me right off. One of the dresses is the black dipped hem one (this is still full price thank god!) and I am wearing it right now, such an easy dress to wear and looks great with my new office neheh boots.

Current inspirations, playing Springsteen on the guitar, wondering whether to cut my fringe shorter, playing best coast on the guitar, waiting for no doubt to release new music/tour and thinking tattoos on legs look immense.

Just another day at work.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images