girl of my dreams

Lula issue 14 After weeks popping into Magama in Manchester and feeling let down that Lula still wasn't there...








Lula issue 14

After weeks popping into Magama in Manchester and feeling let down that Lula still wasn't there, I finally have it! I was a bit of a loser to keep asking when it would be in but I wanted the new issue so bad! They tweeted about it but it was only when my friend Grace texted me saying it was in stock that I locked up the shop and ran over to buy it. Apparently I was the 2nd person to buy it but the man in the shop said I was the most excited!

Lula is my all time favourite magazine, it has the perfect balance of photography, fashion and writing. I love the dreaminess that they get spot on every issue and the gorgeous images that they use. Even the front cover is thrilling to see on the shop shelves. This issue is number 14, so far I have every issue from 7 upwards, and I am trying to get the previous issues on ebay but I hate having to pay a stupid amount for them. I really want the issue with Kirsten Dunst on the cover but do I want to pay £80 for a magazine? No and to be frank, who can afford that!?

It's so fun to get my old copies out and look through them again, this issue has Tavi and Sophia Coppolas sister which is fun and is just as dreamy as I was hoping.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images