back to black

  In company magazine this month it has a shot of a girl wearing this shirt and looking closer I realise it is from the Amy Wineh...




In company magazine this month it has a shot of a girl wearing this shirt and looking closer I realise it is from the Amy Winehouse collection for Fred Perry. On the website it says that even with her death they decided to release her s/s 2012 collection and all royalties will go to the foundation. I really love this collaboration even though some of the prints and styles aren't my style but I love this shirt, a classic bowling shirt in gingham. It is £70 so slightly expensive for my budget but it is very tempting. The way they have styled it in company is really cool as well but I think I will just see if it comes up on ebay anytime soon!

I also love this little fashion illustration, it's nice to see this when you are buying clothing as it helps you see the creative process in designing the top before you buy.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images