babycakes

Lusting after things this morning as I am in the shop, am also having an old skool music moment with babycakes, king of my castle and little...

















Lusting after things this morning as I am in the shop, am also having an old skool music moment with babycakes, king of my castle and little bit of luck... might be scaring people away with my music choices. I really want a proper acid wash denim jacket, and i love lady gagas hair in the 2nd pic, gonna try and style mine this way but is kinda tempting to get it cut even though I am trying to grow it out. I used to always get my hair cut into a Nicola Roberts bob which I still love but I want long hair too ah the dilemmas!

I also want a Jurassic Park tee, it's gotta be one of my favourite movies, might even watch it when I get home i think... I also want to cut up all my tops into cropped sleeveless tees, buy some round sunglasses and get a fringe. My actual fringe is looong so would be a big thing to get the chop but who knows, think I'll keep with clipping it up into a faux fringe.

Basically just wanna go shopping right now and find beautiful things!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images