mode

I wanted to share my love of Jalouse magazines, Jalouse is my favourite french magazine as it always has lovely fashion pages. I have about ...





















I wanted to share my love of Jalouse magazines, Jalouse is my favourite french magazine as it always has lovely fashion pages. I have about 11 of them now as I get one nearly everytime I go to france which is about 3/4 times a year and now more as my parents live there. I also wanted to show my new shoes, they are leopard print pumps from primark but are a lovely feel and fit great. They are slipper shape but with not too much of a slipper front which I like and at £6 a pair you can't complain. I was going to buy a black pair as well but thought that was too much but now I may have to go back and get them!

My favourite issue of Jalouse magazine is the Jalouse Super as it is a fashion special from March 2009 (wow that was ages ago!) and the fashion pages I have photographed at the bottom are just beautiful. They remind me a lot of Lula's style, very pretty and innocent and full of florals and tousled hair.

I think if I were to say I collect anything it would have to be magazines as I have so many, maybe about 200..? That's a guess... They are made up of my Elle subscrition, Vogues when Vogue used to be good, Lulas, Material Girls, French magazines and my precious Elle Girls and Teen Vogues which I can't bring myself to chuck. I would love to read them more buy I think I'll do a post like this every so often and get them out and that gives me a reason to read them all again (or just look at the pictures..)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images