tuesday afternoon

I have just got a new imac and wow i am loving it! I have decided to do a post just about my favourite things in my room as I basically just...

















I have just got a new imac and wow i am loving it! I have decided to do a post just about my favourite things in my room as I basically just want to use my mac.... I am also going to start taking more photos with my SLR as they are soo much better quality than on my phone. I have just tided my room and so have out all my jewellery in a tea cup along with coins, euros, plectrums, clips and a whole mess of other stuff, and whilst it looks cute, can't really see myself finding anything in there. My favourite necklaces at the moment are this skull one from topshop and a gold spike one we sell at thriftette, they look great all worn together. The next picture is my pastel scarf that is just amazing and my floral headband from new look, it makes me feel like a hippie from the 70's everytime I wear it so what's not to love.

Next up is my growing magazine collection, I have far too many but I just can't bear to part with them, my favourites are Lula, Jalouse from France and Material girl, if anyone knows when the next Lula is out let me know, I saw the new issue of Material Girl in Magma, grabbed it paid and ran as I am not missing out no no!

Lastly it's my wardrobe, again so many lovely clothes that I just don't get enough wear out of but I will soon... maybe..

Listening to Ben Howard's album, pretty beautiful so go listen!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images