girl envy

I have seen Kayla a few times on look book but thought nothing of it cept she looks cool, but then i was blog stalking yesterday and found h...















I have seen Kayla a few times on look book but thought nothing of it cept she looks cool, but then i was blog stalking yesterday and found her actual blog. She is a girl after my own heart with her bargain finds, I have always been going to car boot sales and charity shops in a bid to find amazing one off pieces on the cheap - especially seeing as I have been a student for the last 3 years and now am self employed and basically skint! She seems to find all the good shiz in the charity shops she goes to and puts the looks together in a mismatched but an effortlessly cool way. I am in owe of all her clothing. I still go to car boot sales and charity shops whenever I can but most of the gems I find seem to make their way back to thriftette so they aren't mine anyway! In that repect I seem to end up going to more high street stores to find clothing which I don't mind but I do resent paying topshop prices when I can find the same things at a car boot for £1. The other day I must have bought about 6 topshop items all for £15 which is less than one of them probably was in the actual stores!

I have decided to put more effot into finding my own clothing second hand and things I know I won't wear will go to thriftette. I am heading to France to see my parents and go sourcing tomorrow so hopefully I will pick up some lovely things to blog about when I come back. Maybe I will even allow myself to keep the best ones for myself this time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images