bad reputation

One of my favourite films is the runaways, it's one of those you can just watch over and over again and not get bored. I think the casti...











One of my favourite films is the runaways, it's one of those you can just watch over and over again and not get bored. I think the casting of Fanning and Stewart are perfect and they portray the characters so well. I really like a good film about a band, just like reading a book about a band/singer is really interesting. I think it is the part documentary style of films like this, as everything that happened is based on a true story. I love the bit in the film where she makes the sex pistols t-shirt as I was forever cutting up my clothes when I was younger and just makes me want to get home and get the scissors out on my clothes.

I recently got Joan Jett and the blackhearts greatest hits and really like the album, even the cover of the runaways hit cherry bomb. I love Crimson and clover, the song thats played at the end of the film, definitely a film worth watching.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images