D I S C O

I recently bought a pair of american apparel disco pants, I know they are sooo expensive and I am such a bargain hunter that I couldn't ...







I recently bought a pair of american apparel disco pants, I know they are sooo expensive and I am such a bargain hunter that I couldn't believe I spent that much on  clothing, but boy am I glad I did. I think bottoms are a hard thing to wear well, there's jeans or leggings but I am not much of a jean girl so these are a great substitute. I love the high waist and the skinny legs, I can wear them with everything I own. Seeing as I own a lot of cropped tees and tops this works perfectly. I think that is why I have a jean's aversion as I just prefer high waist trousers and I have yet to find a good pair of high waisted jeans.

I bought them in black and after a lot of trying on I decided on the size Small size, I am a 10/12 and I tried on the medium which fit great around my waist but were baggy on the legs so a size small, although I have to breathe in to do up the zip, are perfect. The fabric is so stretchy that even though they are tight to get on, once on they are perfect and don't feel uncomfortable one bit.

Overall I am sooo happy I bought them and have had a lot of wear out of them so far, my only worry is washing them or our new kitten ripping them up. They are just too precious!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images