wish list

1. a fringe 2. sold out tiger top from urban outfitters 3. block heel sandals 4. brown hair? 5. Neheh shoes T...







1. a fringe
2. sold out tiger top from urban outfitters
3. block heel sandals
4. brown hair?
5. Neheh shoes

This is my wishlist, bit of an odd one as firstly I want a fringe but its getting the guts to cut off my really long fringe (if you could even call it that) but this I will just go for it as I am so fed up of my hair. I keep seeing cool girls sporting a fringe and just feel like I need one to get out of this hair rut I am in. 

I am so obsessed with shoes at the moment, maybe I have figured I have enough clothes but even saying that I have a fair few pairs of shoes but my latest love are these Neheh boots from office. They are just amazing, I was saying I wanted some creeper boots a while ago and then a girl came into the shop wearing these and she said they were from office. The next time I went into town I checked them out but it seems they are so popular that there are none left so I looked online and they had a 4 left so me being stupid I left it as I hate to order online as I just can't deal with the waiting. So after keeping a watch out on ebay and office and the sizes slowly going down to just size 2 and 3 online I bit the bullet and ordered a size 3. Sadly I am not a size 3 but a 4 or a small 5 and so we will see if I can squeeze my feet into them! Can't believe I waited so long to order!

Sorry for that ramble about shoes, so obsessed! But anyway I need to get the shoes then get myself to a hairdressers to sort my hair out, quite excited now!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. oh those shoes are sickkkkkkkk. need these in my life! xx

    www.velvetbows.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh also! Have you considered a clip in fringe? I know you can get them all over ebay for about £5-£10 quid and they actually are pretty good! Clever if you're not sure about taking the fringe step quite yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got my fringe yay, thanks for the advice, i did cut up an old extention clip in to see if I would suit it! Your blog is pretty cool, nails look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images