stars and stripes

Jacket - Topshop Jumper - Topshop (car boot sale) Top - Topshop brand Be my love Jeans - Topshop...











Jacket - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop (car boot sale)
Top - Topshop brand Be my love
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Converse

(loving topshop today apparently....)

We are travelling down south today to go this expo with BBC3, it's all very exciting but have a 4 hour drive so just wanted to dress casual today but also wanted to show you my beautiful new converse! I got them for 15 quid from ryan vintage which is such a bargain as their normal converse are all 15 so to get these for the same price is amazing. They are in my perfect size of 4 and a half as well so it was definitely meant to be for me to have them! I love converse as they make any outfit look a bit more cool and edgy as they have that retro vibe to the especially with rolled up jeans, they'd look better with my high waisted levi's but they are not comfy enough for driving. I have about 4 pairs now, black low, blue low and white high tops, so getting quite a collection going!

Anyway, I'm gonna try and get some good pictures in London but will have to see if I have time, back to essex we go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images