shadows

Kimono/Blouse - Cow Vintage Top - Topshop Earrings - Topshop Levi's - Car boot sale After...













Kimono/Blouse - Cow Vintage
Top - Topshop
Earrings - Topshop
Levi's - Car boot sale

After my kimono post I did in the shop yesterday I went out shopping trying to find one and here we are! I found this lovely floral kimono/blouse in Cow Vintage. I don't normally like to shop in other vintage places as it feels like I'm cheating on thriftette but I can't help it if they have something I want! This is really cute and is great as a summer cover up except the fact that it is now raining outside but oh well. The top is topshop and I have worn it quite a lot already as it is such a good little crop top to wear with all my high waisted trousers. The trousers are from my previous post and I think it all works pretty well together.

I think I am getting better at outfit posts....possibly... but I am having more fun and enjoying it more as it definitely makes you put an effort into what you wear, even if I am just going to work at the shop.

I also found an AMAZING pair of american flag converse when I went shopping in ryan vintage but I decided to go barefoot in this one as I couldn't be bothered to put on shoes but I will post about the converse soon as they are pretty immense.

love lucie x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images