k i m o n o

  There is always something I am lusting after, it means I have something to look for at a car boot sale or when I...



 



There is always something I am lusting after, it means I have something to look for at a car boot sale or when I go shopping, my most recent lust is a kimono style jacket. Preferably like the one just above. I love this look even though it is a bit old now but it is a great item to layer over looks to make it that bit more edgy and interesting. I'd also like one with tassles, in black sheer or pink lace. I hate it cause I always have an idea of what I want in my head but can never find it on the high street or anywhere to be honest.

I love the lacy one in the 3rd picture and that pink and shorter would be perfect - anyone know where I can get one from??? Perfect summer cover up I think so I will get hunting one down.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images