daddy, i want a pony

 Boots - Topshop Shorts - Topshop Jeans - Car boot sale Watch - Car boot sale These are my recent purchases from thi...


 Boots - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Jeans - Car boot sale
Watch - Car boot sale

These are my recent purchases from this weekend, it was payday for us even though we pay ourselves nothing and I always seem to spend all my money in one go and it has to last 2 weeks so not very clever. We went shopping on Friday afternoon and I bought these pink shorts from Topshop. They are just far too cute, they also have an amazing peter rabbit esque print in a short skirt but I know I will wear these more. They are so Luella and cute and I can't wait to wear them wih these boots and fishnet tights to toughen them up.

I have been looking for a good pair of boots for ages and I really want the Nehah boots from office but they are all sold out in my size. These are a size 6 but were in the sale and were the only pair so I just went for it, I am a size 4/5 so they are a bit big but not as bad as I thought they'd be. The jeans and watch were from a car boot on Sunday, I got up stupidly early to miss the heat of the day and found thee high waisted levis. They are amazing as they are skinny, acid wash and my size! What a find. This watch is also really cute and it's from Geneva which you know is a good sign, the women told me it works and the second hand does, but it seems to be stuck on the same hour which is a right pain but oh well! I seem to be finding really good stuff at car boots lately, love the trendy girls selling off their old topshop clothing.

We are going to the Be your own boss expo next week so it is back down to London and Essex so I get to go to some of my favourite car boot sales down south yay, harlow here i come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images