rapunzel

  Just a tad bored in the shop so gonna just shove a few inspirational images up, firstly I WANT LONG HAIR. I wear my extentions ...


Just a tad bored in the shop so gonna just shove a few inspirational images up, firstly I WANT LONG HAIR. I wear my extentions most days but I dream about wearing my hair like the girl in the first photo and you just can not do that with clip in extentions. I was going to save up for some posh extensions but I just really want my natural hair to grow. Maybe by next summer it will be past my shoulder, in the mean time I am just gonna boycott the hairdressers.

I just love the dress this girl is wearing in the second picture, I have a lilac dress like this from topshop that i have somehow managed to get bleach on at the bottom so may cut it into a short one. I really love the way its not a neat cut either. fun.

The 3rd pic is just cause I love a good floral denim short, saw some on ebay months ago and never bid and now I am just waiting for a good pair to come back up again.

We have two black cats (one mega cat and a kitten) at home, I hope someday they will look like this. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images