laid back

I am loving just a laid back approach to fashion at the moment, I am trying not to put too much thought into what I am...








I am loving just a laid back approach to fashion at the moment, I am trying not to put too much thought into what I am wearing and try and go with the first thing to put on in the morning. It makes it a lot easier and my bedroom a lot less messy! These images are perfect inspiration for items that can create a laid back look. Cosy jumpers, denim, loose shirts and jewellery to make it a bit more fun. I have been looking for a tartan jumper and lost out in a bidding war to one on ebay yesterday but I might have to scour the vintage stores in Manchester to get one.

There are so many things I am wanting lately such as the jumper. I really want the black bowler hat in Topshop but I definitely can not justify £25 on a hat. I also am looking for one of those khaki jackets with the leather sleeves that everyone has, seems like a perfect transitional jacket from summer to autumn. Just have to find one that isn't a stupid price, I nearly bought the primark one but I'd prefer real leather and not a crappy fake but don't think my bank account will allow it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images