baseball cap

Hat - Car boot sale Jumper - Car boot sale Crop Top - UO Jeans - Vintage Nike Trainers - Car boot s...











Hat - Car boot sale
Jumper - Car boot sale
Crop Top - UO
Jeans - Vintage
Nike Trainers - Car boot sale

This is what I am wearing to work today, after an early morning bargain hunting. We had a really good trip to the car boots this morning, even though the weather was a bit horrible everyone was still out which was great. I got this amazing adidas hat and these white nike high tops, they are great for a sporty grunge look. I also got some low nike blazers (i think) which I have wanted for ages. I'd like the high top blazers but when you find something like even the low ones you just have to buy them! I also got some chunky platform sandals, a cosy jumper, a checked dress, tartan bag and a couple of other tops. I absolutely LOVE getting a bargain and I am sad that car boot sales will be ending soon.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images