origins

Kimono - Asos (ebay) Top - Topshop (ebay) Leggings - Miss Selfridge Earrings - Topshop Scarf - Vintag...











Kimono - Asos (ebay)
Top - Topshop (ebay)
Leggings - Miss Selfridge
Earrings - Topshop
Scarf - Vintage

I recently went on a little ebay fest and bought a couple of things, I usually don't buy anything from ebay as I hate to wait for things and I always seem to be outbid and also things sometimes bid up way too high - if I wanted it that much I would just go to the shop and buy it! But I found some gems cheap, this kimono is much more like the one I wanted rather than the one I posted about that I bought from cow. It has lacey and sheer parts (slightly too lacey) but as long as I wear it well with other less girly things I think it is lovely. I think I paid 5.54 or something for this so pretty cheap and the New York top was only 99p, it's just the postage that bumps up the price but overall it was all pretty good for a new little outfit!

I went into town this afternoon after work as well and bought a few bits from H&M, some silver hoops as I hate to mix gold and silver and a necklace that has gold and silver chains - so that idea was out the window! I also got this cute little jumper for 7.99 which Topshop have very similar ones for wayyy more so that was great. Love bargain hunting but seem to be spending all my money so might need to cut back a tad.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images