weekly inspirations

Just a few pretty pics from the past few weeks that have caught my eye, I found a lovely tumblr that has gorgeous ...









Just a few pretty pics from the past few weeks that have caught my eye, I found a lovely tumblr that has gorgeous images of underwear. I did lingerie for my FMP at uni so love anything pretty and sheer in underwear. I also found another tumblr which has lots of wardrobe ideas and pictures, I love looking at peoples houses and how they decorate/live and I even love to just look at my wardobe and say hello to all the pretty clothes. We are moving house in August and it has 2 big fitted wardobes in the hallway so will be amazing to be able to put my clothes away properly for once.

We went to a jumble sale before work this morning, I love rummaging for stuff so much and when you find a gem it is just amazing. Found a couple of good bags for the shop and a bag for me but overall was pretty crapola. At work I ended up stealing a pair of dungarees from our shop as someone had bought the ones I originally wanted and then I went upstairs and finally bought the Cat Flat tee that I have been wanting for ages. Will do a post on them soon. Off to car boot sales and doing a photoshoot tomorrow so will be fun day I hope!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this inspiration. Polka dot cardigan and oversize t-shirt. YES. You're style is just up my street. Excited to see the dungarees and the cat tee combo.
    http://www.stephaniejw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images