zara jumper

Jumper - Zara Skirt - Zara Boots - French Flea Market Necklaces - UO and ebay A quick morning post toda...








Jumper - Zara
Skirt - Zara
Boots - French Flea Market
Necklaces - UO and ebay

A quick morning post today, this jumper I got in Zara in france, lots of people have said that Zara is cheaper overseas but I found it was similar pricing but my dad took me shopping for my birthday so was all good. Seeing as France has no good shops, zara was my only option, this is the kind of jumper I love but would never buy as cannot justify the cost. I also got a pleather skater skirt from a shop called Promod, it's like a new look style shop which has a lot of rubbish but a few 'on-trend' gems! My skirt is also from zara in england, I do find that they have lots of key items at good prices (and a few at higher ones....) but this skirt was £19.99 and I have worn it quite a lot as it works with everything and I love the double slits as it makes it way more fun than a standard maxi. 

For my birthday my mum and dad also got me a really old clio car so I can drive around myself and be a bit more independent when I am out there. They live in France full time so will be great to cruise around in the sun, it's a left hand drive so was pretty damn scary to change gear as everything was backwards! Got a bit of birthday money as well so am looking forward to a shopping spree that I don't have to feel guilty about afterwards! So many things I want at the moment, might do a haul video after as I love watching other people's so might just jump on that bandwagon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images