personal jesus

Jumper - Vintage (from Lauren) Top - Primark Shorts - Topshop (Car boot sale) Necklaces - ebay, UO Ti...











Jumper - Vintage (from Lauren)
Top - Primark
Shorts - Topshop (Car boot sale)
Necklaces - ebay, UO
Tights - Primark
Socks - UO
Boots - Office

I apologize for the sweaty mess I look like in these photos, I had just got back from work and did a quick photo sesh whilst being boiling and waiting to get into my pj's! This is my new top from primark that I got on monday, I am being a bit trashy by wearing it just with my bra but I don't care, it's great to wear with shorts as then even if I am showing a bit of flesh it is still kinda covered. I also wanna layer it up with long skirts and trousers so should be a good investment, if you can call £8 an investment? (go primark!).

Also wearing my new necklace from UO, totally into silver jewellery at the moment, I can't bring it on myself to mix gold and silver even though I don't mind how it looks at all on other people. I have been doing this little plait with my fringe as it's grown out too much to wear as a fringe but last night I cut it nice and short so will have an outfit post with that soon. It's so great to be able to cut it myself, even if it is a bit wonky.... as it feels like a new hair cut for free and without getting all my hair cut, yay!

Bought this jumper from our Sunday girl Lauren, she brought some stuff in to see if we wanted to buy it for the shop but I grabbed this jumper and bought it for myself, totally my kind of jumper, I have one really similar in mint green, happy days.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images