a d i d a s

Jacket - Vintage Top - Charity shop then cut up Shirt - Car boot sale then cut up Leggings - H&M Shoes - Co...







Jacket - Vintage
Top - Charity shop then cut up
Shirt - Car boot sale then cut up
Leggings - H&M
Shoes - Converse
Necklaces - ebay and UO

This is what I wore to work yesterday, just a relaxed outfit as couldn't be bothered to make that much of an effort! My top was a great charity shop find, I always look in the men's section as they also have some of the best stuff t-shirt wise. Same with the shirt, flannel plaid shirts are just so easy to wear and just add an edge to an ordinary outfit. I also cut my fringe which you can see here, it was getting so long so it is wayy easier to wear when it's short like this, think I may cut it even shorter but don't want to ruin it!

I am currently at home bleaching denim for our shop, it is so fun to see how they turn out and am off to buy some dylon dye to make them even more amazing. I have been looking at diy tutorials all day yesterday seeing the best way but really it's just happy mistakes that turn out the best. If anyone has any good ideas on how to diy a jacket let me know!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images