1991

Jacket - Vintage Tee - BOY London Leggings - Random shop in the Arndale Shoes - Office We did a photo shoot for thri...


Jacket - Vintage
Tee - BOY London
Leggings - Random shop in the Arndale
Shoes - Office

We did a photo shoot for thriftette last night after work and the photos looked so nice that I couldn't resist asking Grace to take some for my blog. She managed to set her camera so that there was a slight blur in the background which looks great I think on these and on the ones we took for our ASOS boutique. I look a bit scruffy as I had been bleaching jackets all day for the shop but oh well.

I am wearing my BOY tee that is so easy to wear, I keep wanting to cut the sleeves off as normally when I wear it I roll them right up but because it was so expensive (for a t-shirt...) I can't bring myself to diy it just yet! The leggings were from a shop in the arndale for £5, such a good shop for crappy topshop knock offs such as american leggings and cross leggings so if you are in Manchester worth a look for some cheap thrills.

We are uploading our items from the shop to ASOS boutique right now so take a look here to check them out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images