very first JC's

Top - American Apparel Skirt - Zara Boots - Jeffrey Campbell Socks - UO Necklaces - ebay, UO I got my ...








Top - American Apparel
Skirt - Zara
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
Socks - UO
Necklaces - ebay, UO

I got my new JC's today yay! I was waiting for them all week and came into work late as I was waiting for the post man, when he rang the intercom I literally screamed and ran down the steps to get them (I couldn't even wait for the lift!). They are a size 6 and I am a 4/5 so they look a bit big but I do not care at all, they are amazing! I had to quickly try them on with loads of outfits as well just because and I can't wait to wear them with everything. I have been looking for a plain cropped tee for ages as well and saw one on the AA website and luckily I had bought inStyle before and they had a 25% off voucher so that was good as well.

Expect to see these shoes in lots of my posts!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh wow these shoes are am-az-ing!!
    im after the coltrane boots, they are so hard to find in stock!
    You have styled them great too x

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images