silver dress

    Jacket - Vintage Shirt - Vintage Dress - H&M (car boot sale) Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell I apologise ...


 








Jacket - Vintage
Shirt - Vintage
Dress - H&M (car boot sale)
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

I apologise again for the slightly sweaty pictures.... not a good look, I had just got in from work again and am now typing this cosy and fresh in my pyjamas!  I went to car boot sales again this morning, love a bank holiday weekend as you neary get 3 days of car booting. I was a bit put off by the rain but there were still many car booters out in force selling and buying. I got this great dress for £3 (she wanted £4.50), it's a great texture and slightly silvery so great for the metallic trends...? I am slightly in awe of Fanny Lyckman's blog and I feel like with these boots and this dress I am one step closer to being as cool as her.

I am also having trouble with my camera, definitely need to read about how to use it properly, I had somehow lost auto focus so had to just try it and hope for the best in these pictures but they've come out ok, ish. I really want to get better quality photos so will be searching for the best settings for next time, wish me luck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images