wish list

Yayer velvet dress £28 Nasty Gal x MinkPink crop top £36.50 Hanmatten Pretty Denim Shorts - £25.87 Topshop Mona...


Yayer velvet dress £28


Nasty Gal x MinkPink crop top £36.50

Hanmatten Pretty Denim Shorts - £25.87

Topshop Monastery Flats £28

Not really wanting much at the moment, these Topshop shoes are cute - I am kinda liking all this bejeweled crap at the moment for some reason. Also REALLY want a long sleeve velvet dress, they keep bidding up really high on ebay so might just take the plunge and order this one. Also love anything crochet and pastel, I knew this dark winter phase couldn't last forever for me. Gonna have to order a pair of these shorts from HanMatten, all the styles are really cute, you should go check out her etsy store. 

I can basically afford one of these items, the nasty gal top is out (stupid American postage) so it's a fight between summer clothing or winter clothing.... oh you know I will choose the pastel shorts, then at least I'll be way ahead of everyone for s/s 13 hell yea....




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images