lilac

Top - French flea market Shorts - Jumble Sale Belt - French flea market Tights - Primark Bindi - Ebay...











Top - French flea market
Shorts - Jumble Sale
Belt - French flea market
Tights - Primark
Bindi - Ebay
Rings - asos, car boot sale, UO, Primark

Love this outfit, I am enjoying wearing more bright colours at the minute, I am slowly losing my black phase thankfully. I haven't worn this tee or shorts for ages so it is good for my ' let's actually wear some of the shit I have in my wardrobe ' thingy...

Pretty cheap outfit as it's all from car boots/jumble sales, love it when an outfit isn't fully topshop for once! I dyed my hair lilac the other day and this is the more toned down look after washing my hair a few times which I wayyy prefer, I hate newly dyed hair. It is the directions lilac if anyone wants to know. 

I have 2 days off now whey, I've just been altering some clothes I have had piled up for ages - when I say altering I am basically just making things shorter. I bought a primark long sleeved top for £3.50 and cut it into a crop top BARGAIN! Though in Topshop I know they have ones for about a tenner, I wanted a polo neck one as well but I couldn't find one so will have to go back and get one soon. I'm also thinking white ones to tye dye? Plan. 

Hope you are all having a lovely week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images