April Inspiration

Haven't blogged for a while as firstly I went on a trip to see my parents that was half skiing and half flea markets which was really go...















Haven't blogged for a while as firstly I went on a trip to see my parents that was half skiing and half flea markets which was really good. I will at some point do a post about the amazing finds I found when I can get around to it. So here is my april inspiration, I think this summer it is all about loose layers, grunge and florals. The denim shorts will always be a wardrobe staple if how many have sold in the shop are anything to go by.... I love the shirts worn with everything and the florals in the hair. I am determined to dye my hair again today so when I get home, I think I will go for a pinky/purple colour if I can, then how pretty would it look with a floral headband. Amazing.

I am also waiting for a new copy of Lula to come out, any ideas when? i also want material girl and although magma is good, they seem to still just have the easy to find hard to find magazines, if you get my gist (jist?). Think I will have to get out my old copies of Lula just to get a fix.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images