nevermind

I was going to call this my march inspiration blog BUT from looking arounf to what actually inspires me it seems that I always head back to ...

















I was going to call this my march inspiration blog BUT from looking arounf to what actually inspires me it seems that I always head back to this grungy dyed hair look. I think at the moment the world has gone mental for this look, everyone seems to be dying their hair bright/pastel colours and ombre style designs. I think it is such a great look and although it does seem like every one is doing it, when you actually walk around there are only a couple of girls who have done it and done it well. I think it is just on the internet where everyone who is into the same sort of things blogs about it and it is easily found. I love this last image of the pink hair, it is such a good all round colour and love the looseness of her style.

I have been slightly obsessed with the new (ish) Madonna video Give me all your luvin, i love the scenes where she is wearing black high waisted shorts and a leopard print bra with a black long sleeved crop top over the top - such a good look!

So my march inspiration is all about long hair, dyed hair, flowers and Madonna. Pretty good month really...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow that pic with the two tone lilac and light Blue hair is my fave.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images