live forever

I love City and Colour, if you haven't heard of them, it is Dallas Greens band. Dallas is originally from band Alexisonfire which I also...








I love City and Colour, if you haven't heard of them, it is Dallas Greens band. Dallas is originally from band Alexisonfire which I also used to love but City and Colour are differnt if not better. His music is very powerful and slightly folky in sections and is the perfect chill out and exciting music. I have seen Dallas play 3 times and each one I cried, I even went to meet the band when Alexis were playing in Leeds and it has to be one of the best moments of my life to date. I have a tattoo similar to the one above on my foot and am looking to get more City and Colour themed tattoos. His band is just amazing to watch live and I would recommend if you haven't heard his stuff to go listen now!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images