c h l o e

I like to think I'm not an avid fashion follower, I take account of the trends and obviously have to be swayed...









I like to think I'm not an avid fashion follower, I take account of the trends and obviously have to be swayed a little by what is in the shops but I feel like I have my own aesthetic now even if I don't fulfil myself to it 100% of the time (cough, I'm in my onesie most days...). I have an idea of what I like and what I don't like (the trainer trend ERGH  - except converse of course!) But I'm maily influenced by music, bloggers, people I just see on the street and mostly just ideas and moodboards in my head.

This is why fashion week doesn't really do it for me, I really couldn't care less about what we SHOULD be wearing next year but when a brand comes out with perfection it just can't be ignored. Chloe has always been a brand I have loved, I love their feminine and bohemian style designs that they always seem to have a feel for. This A/W 15 collection is no different. Obviously we all know that 70's is now being a 'trend' but for me it's just a way of living, an aesthetic that I just feel drawn towards. Everything about this collection is just making me die, from the cords in a dusty pink to the free fallin maxi dresses and patchwork prints.

Hello and this last dress I am just DYING about! Velvet and maxi and long sleeved and patchworky OH MY I want it!!!! I have seen a few similar items in Zara at the moment so may have to have a look in there again soon when I am rich enough to.

Pictures are from ELLE and DAZED.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images