sunday mornings

I've been getting up super early on Saturday and mainly Sunday mornings for god knows how long. I am a bargain hunter and my ...


I've been getting up super early on Saturday and mainly Sunday mornings for god knows how long. I am a bargain hunter and my heart races when I find something amazing and it's super cheap. From around March onwards car boot sales start popping up everywhere (though if you're hardcore you can find ones all year round- hell yes!) and it is totally my favourite thing to do on the weekend. It's so much better than shopping the high street cause you find things you never thought you'd see/want, find things for about 5% of their RRP and help the environment (as well as putting money in the sellers pocket) by recycling and not making these things go to landfill!

I totally recommend checking out you local car boot, I get loads of clothes, old Topshop are such good finds! I also get so much homeware for the house like this beautiful tiled table. Who needs IKEA eh?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images