exodus

Top - Vintage Shorts - ETTE Am I editing my pictures too much? Do i give a f***? No. It's fun and I'll admit my ...






Top - Vintage
Shorts - ETTE

Am I editing my pictures too much? Do i give a f***? No.

It's fun and I'll admit my photos are always a bit samey so am gonna keep mixing it up a bit. I am off to France tomorrow with my best friend Grace and I have a bag full of amazing clothing I got recently (check out my latest haul!) to take and play around with in blogs and youtube and all that jazz, so am crazy excited!

Currently listening to a reggae tag on lastfm. YES.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. these edits are insane! keep mixing it up, it's refreshing to see your vibrant psychedelic photos pop up on my bloglovin feed!! <3

    Love, Taylor
    http://onyx-eye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Taylor, means a lot coming from you I love your blog! Xxx

      Delete

Flickr Images