d r e a m p o p

Top - Jennyfer Shorts - Vintage Sunglasses - Topshop Headband - Primark Shoes - Topshop So I was just scrolling throu...


Top - Jennyfer
Shorts - Vintage
Sunglasses - Topshop
Headband - Primark
Shoes - Topshop

So I was just scrolling through my bloglovin feed...same old same old blogs (I love them really....) and noticed one I hadn't seen before. I clicked on it cause it looked interesting and was like wooooooah hello amazing. It's called DREAMPOP and I must have followed it ages ago and they just haven't posted for a while. Dreamy pictures, Lula mag and amazing editing, I was just like boy this girl is cute. I'd been sitting on these blog photos all day not ready to do anything with them cause I just didn't know what but after seeing her blog posts, damn I knew I wanted to do this with them!

Seeing her blog makes me remember how much I love Lula mag, pretty pastels and just that whole dreamy style in everything. Hopefully this will re ignite that in me to do more like this from now on.

All overlays on these pictures are images from her blog, check it out HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images