Things ain't like they used to be

Hat - my dads Top - H&M via flea market Jeans - Monki   Pretty basic outfit, back at work aft...










Hat - my dads
Top - H&M via flea market
Jeans - Monki
 
Pretty basic outfit, back at work after being in France snowboarding with my family. I flew to Geneva last Sunday and had planned it so we could go to a flea market as well SCORE. It was quite an expensive one as it was in Switzerland but I got some cute holographic sandal things and some low dr marten style black shoes. I think the hat is the best bargain as I just stole it off my dad, it is his dog walking hat, he really has no idea haha. I ordered an Alexa Chung style leather jacket off ebay which would have looked perfect with this outfit but sadly it has not come in the post yet. Damn ebay.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images