hello beautiful things

These are a few of the things I have bought in the past couple of weeks. I just friggin love shopping and fashion so I...








These are a few of the things I have bought in the past couple of weeks. I just friggin love shopping and fashion so I can't help myself. Today I went around town and picked up this hat for a fiver from Ryan Vintage, I can see an obsession starting with these now. I also got a long tartan maxi kilt from Ryan as well for 7 quid so considering I never really find anything in there I was pretty pleased!

Later I went shopping with Grace in Topshop, again I can't help myself. Got this cute crop top and some pretty socks. The leather jacket is the one I mentioned in my previous post, it is AMAZING. Swear it makes every outfit a million times better than my crapola Topshop one.

The silver shoes are from new look for 8 quid, seen them on a few other blogs and knew I had to buy them as well. The other shoes are from the Geneva flea market I went to last Sunday. How immense are the holographic ones?! Just need some warmer weather now to wear it all,

COME ON SUMMER!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images