New year, new start

I have been such a crap blogger over the holidays but I am gonna do an outfit post soon! Just thought I'd share some of Bebe Zeva's ...

I have been such a crap blogger over the holidays but I am gonna do an outfit post soon! Just thought I'd share some of Bebe Zeva's latest looks first as I really love them. Lately I haven't been feeling her style, with shirts and skirts etc, that just ain't my style at all. I really can not jump on this shirt bandwagon especially under jumpers, I just can't. Not saying it doesn't fit a certain aesthetic for others, just not mine. I really love fated to be hated and especially since she has dyed her hair blonde, she has such a knack for putting outfits together and these I am so in awe over.

We also just got the lights sorted for above our hallway where our wardrobes are so I can see my clothes once again and hopefully wear the neglected ones that were hiding and start January with loads of lovely outfits.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images