Joyeux Noel

Merry Christmas everyone! I am spending the holiday in France at our chalet skiing and spending time in the snow :) I haven't blogged ...

Merry Christmas everyone!

I am spending the holiday in France at our chalet skiing and spending time in the snow :) I haven't blogged for ages as have been busy working and sorting out everything ready for Christmas. This photo was taken by Lake Geneva, it is so beautiful out here so thought I'd do a quick post whilst we lay about on the sofa after eating far too much! I got some fun stuff including the rookie yearbook (yay), macaroons and an iPad mini, we don't have English tv here so I've missed out on the queens speech ( shame...) and just been eating and skiing!

Hope everyone else has had a lovely Christmas and will be back to blogging properly soon x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images