salut

Denim Jacket - Vintage Dress - Urban Outfitters Shoes - Office Terrible photos taken by my mum but oh well thought I woul...




Denim Jacket - Vintage
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Office

Terrible photos taken by my mum but oh well thought I would put them up anyway! This is my Urban Outfitters dress that is now in the sale, it's great for the warm weather and is pretty much al I brought to wear so  it leaves me more space in my suitcase to bring stuff home! I am in the south of France at the moment with my parents, visiting and buying some stock for the shop. They buy lots here and send it in boxes but I love coming out and finding amazing items. Today I picked up loads of bra-let tops and a Pucci shirt so was pretty amazing. We are going out tomorrow to lots of flea markets and car boot sales so hopefully will find lots there too.

You get such better stuff here and more of it, people in England just don't seem to save their vintage clothing whereas in France it is everywhere (and dead cheap which is fun!) i will post tomorrow some of the bits and bobs I have found as I am excited to look through them now.

We went to a meal and wine tasting today as well and I was the designated driver as my parents and their friends got drunk so that was fun..... as was driving on the right side of th road in a massive car!
Right, back to reading L'official and getting a tan!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images