Marché Aux Puces

Today was a big morning of marché aux puces ( flea markets). They are sooo much better than in England and the weat...









Today was a big morning of marché aux puces ( flea markets). They are sooo much better than in England and the weather makes it a lot better as well! Today I got loads of good stuff, I found a woman who sold mostly vintage esque clothing and bought a lot from her stall. I will photograph them when I get home as they are just too good. I even found a harley davidson tee that I have been looking for for ages so that was good and lots of pretty tops and dresses.

I think the oddest thing is everyone thinking I am french as I ask how much in french to them, then they chat to me thinking I understand and I just nod and say 'oui'. Awkward....

Back home tomorrow with 2 massive suitcases and a small one, so excited to get everything home and in my wardrobe and the shop!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images