gems

So last weekend I took a trip to see my parents in France. It was lovely weather and we spent the weekend going to flea ...







So last weekend I took a trip to see my parents in France. It was lovely weather and we spent the weekend going to flea markets, relaxing and sunbathing. Normally when I go to France I buy things just for the shop as the vintage out there is so good but this time I kept a few things for myself. I found a Harley Davidson Tee and New York Giants tee which are both amazing especially to find in France, I also got this coral pleated skirt which is lovely as it is a small size and normally I always find nice skirts but they are too big around my waist, this one is perfect! Then from the lady I spoke about before who had all the amazing vintage I got this pretty black dress with cut out on the back and the white top with embroidery on which are both so pretty! Lastly I got this pretty blue jumper, a tiny floral backpack (not sure when I am ever going to use it but oh well...) and some Superga trainers.

All in all it was a great trip and I got some amazing stuff, I also stole my mums fish eye lens hence the photos so I am excited about playing around with that as well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images