Need a Ride

I went to france last weekend and got the new issue of Jalouse magazine. I have blogged about it before and hopefully ...


I went to france last weekend and got the new issue of Jalouse magazine. I have blogged about it before and hopefully my mum is going to get a subscription and then send it on to me which will be amazing. This issue is a really good one and I love love love these photos from one of the shoots.

Whenever I go to France it always amazes me to think what french girls wear, we are so lucky to have great high street shops that are affordable as in France they mainly just have Zara and H&M and I always feel like the H&M's are worse then the english ones. I go down to the south and you don't see many cool looking girls down there so I was just thinking what do they wear? But looking in Jalouse magazine, which could be compared to Company (ish) shows that they definiutley do have style but I suppose it is mainly in Paris and much larger cities, as where I go is pretty rural, they do have larger towns near by with shops but it just seems trends don't make their way to everyone down there. I am rambling but everytime I go it makes me think.

On another note, this photoshoot is how I would love to dress, it is part mod, part rockabilly and very downtown Paris looking. I love the rolled up jeans with ankle boots and the hair in quiff styles with big gold earrings. It is a much more stylish look than I think I could ever pull off with the over-sized jackets etc but I am going to use this as inspiration for a lot of my looks. She looks just damn amazing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images