alexa

I bought more magazine to read in the shop on Saturday and they had an interview with Alexa Chung who has to be one of m...







I bought more magazine to read in the shop on Saturday and they had an interview with Alexa Chung who has to be one of my style icons. She does such effotless style and every look she wears looks casual, edgy and just thrown on. The way she explains her mess of a bedroom full of clothes on the floor is much like mine and I would love to put a bit of Alexa's style into my own wardobe.

 My favourite looks from her are firstly, the way she wears a leatehr jacket so well - love the look with a short mini 60's style skirt and black shoes. I also love her dungaree look and I so want a pair of long dungarees now! The other thing I love in these pictures especilly is how she wears heels. She is seen a lot in flats (such as the Charlotte Olympia cat shoes...jealous) but when she wears heels she does them so well. Peep toed platfoms that have a 70's vibe to them and when worn with socks even better!

I also want a khaki jacket like the one she has or a camo one like Nicola Roberts but all I keep seeming to find are massive army ones, I know they have one in Topshop but I don't want to pay £48 pounds on it, if anyone has any ideas? Lemme know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images