camo

Camo Jacket - £10 Ryan Vintage I love this first picture of Nicola Roberts in her camo jacket and I looked all over at the ...





Camo Jacket - £10 Ryan Vintage

I love this first picture of Nicola Roberts in her camo jacket and I looked all over at the car boot yesterday to find one but all they had were massive thick mens ones so no luck there. After work today I popped into Cow and had a look if they had anything but found nothing and then went past Ryan Vintage on my way home and found a million of them! They were also all only a tenner which is such a bargain as i can defintily see them selling for 30/40 quid in other vintage shops and even in Topshop a green khaki one was over 40.

So here is my lovely new jacket, perfect for spring as it is light and airy (that's my excuse for buying another jacket to my large pile of them...)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images